Season Ticket 2020/21
“FULL” SEASON TICKET WITH STREAMING – REALLY IMPORTANT POINTS
- Although we are currently prevented from welcoming our fans back to the stadium, a lot of people have asked how they can help during this difficult period
- We are therefore offering this category of ticket, for those that want to watch the streamed games, BUT ALSO want to help us a bit more financially.
- If you purchase a “Full” Season Ticket with Streaming, you will be entitled to watch all league, FA Cup qualifying rounds and FA Trophy home games via the streaming service*
- You will be allocated a seat in the West Stand or a place on the terracing (depending on the type of season ticket purchased) at the point fans are allowed back into the stadium
- You will receive all other season ticket benefits (entry into prize draws to win signed home shirts; 10% off shop purchases; priority on limited capacity; all-ticket, and high profile first team games)
- Season tickets will therefore not only give valuable financial support to the club, but also secure your place at the new Community Stadium when fans (hopefully) return later in the season.
- Starting the season (and the streaming service) is a big financial commitment for the club, so all tickets purchased for 2020-2021 are ++non-refundable++ should the season suffered a delay – or curtailment – due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Or where fans need to stay away from the stadium for any fixtures where they are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, or if Government restrictions dictate that matches have to be played behind-closed-doors, or indeed not at all.
- We realise this is a big commitment to ask fans to support us in this way, but these are very difficult times.
- Supporters will not be able to select a specific seat for the 2020-2021 season due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions and protocols, but 'household bubbles' will be seated next to each other and fans will be given the opportunity to submit preferences to be seated (socially distanced) near fellow fans, although the club cannot guarantee that all requests can be accommodated. There is an excellent view of the pitch from all seats in the West Stand, with no stanchions obscuring views.
- Fans wishing to purchase a family ticket (1+1, 1+2, 2+2) must buy the individual season tickets in each category – with the discounts being applied at the checkout.
*Please note, that with any Full Season Tickets bought, it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive your voucher to redeem on the https://bostonunited.live website.
“FULL” SEASON TICKET WITH STREAMING – ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Season ticket holders to receive priority on limited capacity; all-ticket and high profile fixtures, when fans are allowed back in the stadium.
- “Full” Season ticket holders to be entered into a prize draw four times per season to win a signed home shirt.
- “Full” Season ticket holders to receive 10 percent discount for personal club shop purchases (for all purchases in-person). The season ticket must be provided as proof of ownership.